Projektleder i Århus
We are looking for an experienced project manager to manage IT infrastructure projects for new and existing customers.
Make your mark in a versatile and challenging job function with a large degree of responsibility and independency.
Your responsibilities as a project manager
As our new project manager, you will play a vital part both in relation to our customers and internally in NNIT.
Your experience and personality enable you to handle your stakeholders and influence central decision makers. This will give you the possibility of adding to your own success in NNIT.
You will play a central role in the project management team, and through your appearance and influence you contribute to motivate and develop the project participants and the organization as a whole.
- Contribute with project management expertise in the sales phase
- Plan and execute on all levels: Overall, milestone and detailed planning
- Establish project scope and overview, create structure, and define and manage risk and issues
- Manage stakeholders (communicate and report on all relevant levels at the customer and internally at NNIT including in the steering committees)
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Ensure projects are delivered according to the business cases including invoicing
- Run the projects ...