Projektleder i Århus
Would you like to join the elite of automatic sortation solutions and contribute to the further success
We are looking for a Mechanical Project Assistant for our Logistic Systems Division, to be part of a team working on international projects within logistics for customers around the globe. You will be a part of a Mechanical Integration Team, with reference to the Team Manager, and working in project teams, you will be responsible for preparing system layouts that comply with our internal design rules, which ensure that the mechanical installation fits the physical framework of the system.
Your primary tasks will be to:
- Control and carry out system layouts in AutoCAD
- Check design according to Design-rules and according to CE/current legislation for safety
- Communicate with internal and external suppliers
- Coordinate and integrate sub-suppliers’ design and interfaces of steel supplies, platforms and conveyors etc. in the overall lay-out
- Prepare parts lists for own supplies
- Cooperate with the project team regarding project requirements and specifications
- Prepare installation binders with drawings and other relevant information
- Support the installation team with technical support during installation and commissioning
The travel activity is limited, but you will need to travel onsite when needed.