Projektleder i København
Randstad is looking for a web project manager to build and implement new sites across the Nordic countries (NO, SE, DK and FI). As a project manager, you will be working with the different agencies and have daily interactions with various stakeholders, both internally and externally.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Implementation of the four webpages at the agreed time and quality
- Planning and following up on the various parts of the project
- Ensuring progress of the web design
- Following up on teams across the Nordic countries
- Communication with stakeholders as well as marketing agencies
- 3+ years of experience with project management
- Used to handling multiple stakeholders and interfaces across departments, countries or similar
- Proactive in your approach to projects and able to run several tasks at the same time
- You are structured and great at keeping an overview, but are also detail-oriented
- Experience with website projects is a plus
- Knowledge of the Nordic languages is a plus
As a person, you focus on the stakeholders and on delivering the best possible results within the deadline. You are a strong communicator – both written and spoken, and you are not afraid to reach out to others for info / status. You are outgoing and can commit professionally in relations with stakeholders.
The client offers:
- An ...