Projektleder i København
3Shape is looking for an ambitious and high-performing Senior IT Project Manager to run strategic digital transformation projects.
You will join the Group IT, consisting of Digital Transformation, Infrastructure and Services, located in our headquarter in Copenhagen. Our team is collaborating as a cross-functional team, collecting, analysing, and designing optimal solutions for the greater part of all 3Shape teams, facilitating IT tools to drive and optimize their daily responsibilities. You will report directly to the Senior Director, Group IT.
As a Senior IT Project Manager your main responsibility is to own and drive projects across all sites, and you will need to form strong cooperative relationships across business units and departments.
Your key responsibilities will be to
- Act as a liaison to senior management operating and reporting on the projects you will manage
- Act as a business partner to 3Shape organisation, bridging IT and business through cross-org program/project management
- Take ownership for and drive critical business projects with global impact covering all phases of projects
- Ensure that project purpose, scope, requirements, and deliverables are always clearly defined and aligned amongst all stakeholders and team members
- Establish common goals across multiple teams, manage milestones and lead teams through the completion of all phases of projects