Projektleder i København
Support, develop and maintain
As our new Student Assistant, you will be part of the IT PMO, a subsection of the Project and Portfolio Organisation within Pandora IT. You will be one of three student assistants in a team totalling seven colleagues. Furthermore, you will also provide support to the PA for the CIO.
Your tasks will range from being responsible for various administrative tasks to providing assistance on reporting and supporting the governance model and IT Project Managers.
Some of your key responsibilities will be to:
- Support the PA and PMO in monthly reporting (PowerPoint presentations, data extracts, etc.)
- Manage the external consultants’ time registration overview
- Ensure high data quality in the PM tool ‘ServiceNow’
- Develop and maintain the internal IT PMO SharePoint Site and ensure information is up-to-date
- Weekly internal time registration governance
- Maintain the IT PM resource overview
- Ad hoc tasks
The position is expected to be approx. 15-20 hours on a weekly basis.
An eager learner with a strong attention to detail
You have a highly motivated and self-starter approach to tasks with focus on efficiency and effectiveness. The market in which Pandora operates is a quickly evolving and changing environment, which is reflected throughout our organisation. This requir...